Sunday, February 26, 2012

Well, well....


 From google reviews....

britm ‎ - Jul 7, 2011
I've had 2 other storage experiences so far as a college student, and this is by far the best. Not only do they give discounts for writing a review of their service online, but their service in-person and over the phone was fast and friendly. I love the fact that the buildings are super secure: I can drive my car into the garage (complete with keycode), put my stuff on a provided flatbed, and take the elevator to my floor, where an indoor, air controlled unit is waiting for me. You do need to provide your own lock(pretty standard) or buy one of theirs. My unit's price was really reasonable, and they have online specials if you reserve via their website. They are located right underneath Howard Station, which is very convenient. For someone who HATES having to drive everywhere with checks to deliver in-person bills (or mail them) I find it fantastic that they have an easy online payment system for your unit. You can choose to pay in advance or month-by-month. Overall, great storage facility!



HHHMMMMMMMMMM............... Now, here is the thing, Brit: all these super things you LOVE are pretty super standard. As is diligent, thorough extermination, although THAT sure as hell wasn't happening  In fact, they pretty much are anywhere! So, while I guess your enthusiasm is commendable, just how much of a discount did you GET? Because this reads like a fucking brochure. Now, what was your home planet again?
http://maps.google.com/maps/place?oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&um=1&ie=UTF-8&q=life+storage&fb=1&gl=us&hq=life+storage&hnear=0x880fc926ec437e0b:0xf1caff493a3c26f1,Evanston,+IL&cid=8180071806850290648&ei=3GNKT4bQGtDzggfD0MTVBg&sa=X&oi=local_result&ct=placepage-link&resnum=10&ved=0CJcBEOIJMAk

No comments:

Post a Comment