Monday, February 27, 2012

At least they offered him HALF....

From another YELP reviewer. I have spoken with this guy, he is a good guy, and I am not going to post his name or profile link here (you can find them easily if you want to), and he was NOT a clientele tenant resident type. 

He brought HOME to his new place, A LIVE LITTER IN A BOX OF STUFF. AND HE HAS A BABY. As it happens, they screwed him monetarily, too!  I hope this works out for him....
 
Update - 2/24/2012
I was promised a rent refund in November 2011 and am still awaiting it. I was asked to compile a list of damaged items after having inspected the damage six times with various employees. After I compiled the list, I was offered less than half of all damages we suffered. I have literally been going back and forth with this company for well over three months with no real progress. Just one brush-off after another.

I will just repeat my original opinion: you're probably better off just giving away anything you were going to store here.

Also note that I cannot give less than one star but I would if possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment