Monday, March 25, 2013

8000+ HITS

And a troll gone apeshit. Troll, read up: I am gonna do what I want, and YOU trying to plant bullshit and bitching about it do not faze me. Obviously, there IS an impact or YOU wouldn't be here. NOW, if this is not correct, you can choose to read my posts here or elsewhere or not. But an incoherent rant is moot. As a side note, anyone who monitors posts on a cluster-fuck like CL is one sorry stupid son of a bitch. When I can take the time to decipher the comments, I will post accordingly.

By the way, people don't acquire properties they're not going to utilize.In addition to that, there was attorney communication at the end of calendar 2012. Nice try, though. Ever hear of cyberdriveillinois.com? Dumb-ass.

p.s. - You got way too much time on your hands, bro. I hope you're being compensated. You are also not really utilizing your time WELL.

No comments:

Post a Comment