Sunday, December 23, 2012

So, I got this via my craigslist account...

From: f11472a669ab3d0aada9c3e222a01531@reply.craigslist.org
To: nd3tt-3494881280@pers.craigslist.org
Subject: Storage HOES (Life Storage Rogers Park)
Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2012 20:26:36 -0800

I read your post about life storage. LOL..My Ex works at the XXXXX  location. Jean and Chris are two ototal assholes. One collects porsches and the other just bought a $10,000 dog for charity...but they cant give raises to valued help or in your case fix the wrong that was caused. Do your self a favor and go to RIPPOFF  REPORT.COM........youll reach alot more people with your problem. Infact every time someone googlel the name life storage...your complaint will be the first thing that they see. I agree100% with you. They give two shits about anyone or anything...just money. From what I hear...they do have small dicks!!!!  Go to rippoff report and follow the prompts....youll fuck them up real good!!!!  GOOD LUCK!!!
________________________________________________________
Thanks, man. Happy Holidays...

No comments:

Post a Comment