Wednesday, May 23, 2012

I actually FORGOT (or maybe blocked as part of the pain)...

In the telling of this tale, this manifesto, this blog, one pertinent thing about +CHRIS BARRY, Storage Rat King and what a dick he has been regarding this fucking disaster matter (you, or your flunkies, have been Googling yourself, haven't you, sport?).

At one point, during the period when I was having daily frequent conversations with JO ("WE ARE DOING ALL WE CAN!!") LEMACK, who answered the Corporate Phone (although why, I  cannot say; she has a voice like an inebriated drag queen and the telephone etiquette of a chihuahua. I also do not know what the fuck else she does), DEMANDING to talk to the Esteemed <snort> Mr. Barry, to be TOLD by said Jo, "he doesn't want to talk to you! He doesn't feel he has to!" or some bogus shit like that, Mr. Barry offered, via Jo to:

CREDIT ONE MONTH'S RENT. IN EXCHANGE FOR ME SIGNING A WAIVER AGAINST ANY DAAAAAMMMMAAAGGGGE.

Yeppers!

What. Does. That. Say. To. You ??????????????????? (*note: nobody even possibly comprehended the amount of damage there was, at this juncture.)

Something like, I am guilty. I knew exactly what was going on, and that I AM LIABLE! And I think you are a moron so, I am gonna weasel my way out of this, regardless of how much YOU'RE fucked? Because I am the Rat Storage KING, and you are a poor peon! I am the Storage King and I don't have to talk to you, little peon tenant that pays me and follows my rules! Ha HA!

Something like that?

YOU, Mr. Barry, approved, executed the agreement, signed the check for, the extermination, or have the stupid fuck(s) that did on your payroll.  You are in (Cobalt) Commercial Construction and are thus familiar with square footage ratios or some such shit, as well as regulations and potential damage caused by pests. Aren't you? Or is your head that far up your ass? Did you need a loss on the books, and so washed your little manicured pinky ringed hands over the Rogers Park store? Because, after all, there were also people living there, PROSTITUTION and it was run by somebody who was dumber than a rock. YOUR OWN ORKIN GUY said that the amount of treatment contracted for the severity of infestation and SIZE of the space was pretty much useless.

And you approved re-carpeting and painting, probably from your own cheesy Cobalt Construction workers, but were too fucking CHEAP TO CONTRACT A SUFFICIENT EXTERMINATION PACKAGE. LOLOLLLLLLL. Really. BTW-that "guarantee" that Orkin offers is only applicable  when you contract the treatment package they recommend. And, as recent as two weeks ago, there was still mouse shit to be seen all over the floor, from a window! I took a picture!

I don't know, really, what the Canadian dude (JEAN JODOIN) has to do with all of this. Nor do I care. Most Canadians I have dealt with in the past have been kind, upstanding people.Mr. Jodain, however, remains notedly silent and nonchalant. As such, he must also be designated a Rat King and Shithead.

You own a business, you are where the buck stops. CHRIS BARRY is listed as the President on all corporate type documents. AND HAS DONE NOTHING TO ACKNOWLEDGE, RECTIFY OR EVEN ADDRESS, EXCEPT IN AN ASSWIPE LIKE MANNER, this situation.

Thus, Mr. Barry is seemingly not only An Asswipe Shithead and Rat King (or King Rat), he's a COWARD. 

Whatsmore, evidently he and his partner, the (seemingly) elusive JEAN JODAIN are fucking multi multi multi BAZILLIONAIRES, creating trusts and acquiring real property.

 I am not

(to be continued....)

THE VERY WHITE GUY IN THE MIDDLE: RAT KING CHRIS BARRY

No comments:

Post a Comment