Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Am I some kind of a nut?

No.

Well, maybe.

Look, I am a single mother with a young teen who has experienced a lot of anguish over this and lost over half of the things my daughter and I owned. It effected my mental state, work, relationships and finances. I would have thought Life Storage, so warm and fuzzy in the media would have righted its wrong. They knew for months about the problem, related problems  and, it's a safe bet, all the other things (e.g., a girl turning tricks in their facility, people living there--it was all on video). And did nothing except get attitude and make a nasty retaliatory move, locking me out of my unit (with my purse, keys and money in it!) when I had a zero balance and a perfectly good lease (read up on successor clauses, Andrew Fuller, 'k?).

Their employee laughed when my daughter spotted a mouse and got hysterical. 

Their "manager", who talked like he had shit in his mouth was either a bigger idiot than I have indicated or taking a cut of something (drugs, tail, or cash). HOWEVER, upper management is responsible for lower (and I DO MEAN LOW!-heh) management. The guy who signs the paycheck....

Their business has no governing body.
They know they are far richer than me.
They can afford to take a loss on one property, so they don't really care if it has a bad rep or not and the residents tenants will continue to pay, as they have no where to go.


They have indicated they think it's okay. And that is the worst.

Make this right, gentlemen, and it will all go away. But until then, the campaign continues....

No comments:

Post a Comment