Friday, March 2, 2012

Rats, Mice, Rodents? All three?

I seem to be a little lax in differentiating the species, using the terms interchangeably and loosely.

The creatures I (and my offspring and associates) actually saw  I am quite positive were mice.  But, from other accounts, as well as my recollections of the size of the droppings, excrement, feces, turds, or the shit that was all over the fucking place, Life Storage also hosted rats. Of course those that claimed they actually SAW them, most of whom resided there and were at home on site at all hours, also claimed they were the size of German Shepherds, but were probably affected by some substance or another anyway. Thus this must be taken with a grain of salt, but truly, some of that shit was rather large.!

Now, the term RODENT, I understand, can refer to other things like squirrels, rabbits and even technically kangaroos.  I must disclose I saw no evidence at any time of a rabbit or a kangaroo.

No comments:

Post a Comment