Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Yelp!.... Whose side it is really on?

Wimps! God! LOL!!

So, listen. I HAVE BEEN REJECTED FROM YELP! For posting True and Accurate, yet damaging to its client Life Storage photos. Or maybe it was the Mickey Mouse cartoon.

Unfortunately, while my review of LifeStorage Life Storage, Life Storage Rogers Park, LSC was rather scathing (although True and Accurate, dammit!), I did write rather glowing reviews for my dentist, my pediatrician, my threader, and my fave Mexican hole in the wall, El Famous Burrito.  On behalf of myself and my spawn.

So, to those fine folks, our opinion of you has not changed. You are stellar, and we love you.  But I seriously doubt you have people scouring the web to do damage control against your negatives, instead of extending your efforts to fix and/or avoid those negatives. After all,  Michelle Wight DID beg, plead, threaten, try to blackmail and then retaliate because of that YELP post. (what a gal! take one for the team in the ass!)  And really, at the end of the day, as that post is many, many other places online (as well as cached) it paid off for me. And here YOU are, dear reader (if you are).

THERE'S MORE THAN ONE WAY TO SKIN A RAT.

No comments:

Post a Comment